Friday, January 16, 2009

We're back in action!

Sorry for the unexpected time off. All is well here. I got too busy for my own good for about a month and I'm just getting a little order back in my life. First of all, I want to thank you all for your participation in the Luxury Fund. Between July 15th (our starting date) and December 31st, you gave $4454! That is incredible. Thanks for your part in that! Whether you gave money, added us as a friend on MySpace or Facebook, told your friends or whatever, your part was a big one, and I am grateful! I'm looking forward to a new year of giving. If you have any ideas about how you or I can turn our spending into giving, please post them here as a comment. It will be helpful to hear your ideas.

So, how about a staggering statistic of the week for ya?

Americans spend $33 billion in weight loss products and services each year.

Pretty crazy that we have to spend $33 Billion to lose weight when so many people go to bed hungry every night!

Let's be grateful for what we have and share with those who don't!

Thanks!!


No comments: